DT Challenge Finalist – Dawn Burnworth
Welcome to Day 2 of our 'Spring Flowers' DT Challenge – Finalists Week!
Video – Ribbon Rose
Congratulations to Dawn Burnworth of My Stamping Thyme for her Ribbon Rose Video:
Hello everyone… Dawn here for May Arts Ribbon.. Today I am going to be showing you a beautiful group of wedding projects that you can create with May Arts Ribbon. For my projects today I am going to be showing you how to create a Wired Ribbon Rose using May Arts Wired Ribbon JC01 in white and JC17 in pink. It is very easy. I used my roses on a bridal journal, flip flops, ring bearer pillow and a wristlet purse.
Here is a picture of my completed projects.. I am also going to show you a short video tutorial to help you get started.
Before we move on to the video tutorial I wanted to give you a supply list:
- May Arts Wired Ribbon JC01 White (one yard for each flower)
- May Arts Wired Ribbon JC17 Pink (one yard for each flower)
- May Arts 2 inch Sheer Ribbon C17 Pink (for notebook and pillow) 2 yards
- May Arts 1.5 inch Crocheted Ribbon NP01 (for notebook and pillow) 2 yards
- Old pair of scissors to cut the wired ribbon.
Okay let's get started:
You can use these roses for so many different projects. May Arts Ribbon is a dream to work with and you have one stop shopping for all your ribbon needs. Check out their entire store at www.mayarts.com
Thanks for creating with me today.