DIY: Ribbon Windsocks
Hi there May Arts fans! This is Jenifer here with you today to share this super fun project that I saw on Pinterest here. I just knew that using May Arts ribbons this cute little Windsock would be perfect.
I can just imagine these for a birthday party or as lawn decorations for other events.
I used scrap patterned paper wrapped around a toilet paper roll, and a variety of May Arts Ribbons.
Here is a close up of the roll. I decided to put a flower on it and some bling. I would love to see what you come up with, leave me a link and I will check it out.
May Arts Ribbons Used:
- 523-38-66 Solid Band Stitched- 16″
- 523-1-66 Solid Band Stitched-16″
- 369-15-17 Jute Stripe-16″
- A487-58-17 Adhesive Rosettes-12″
- 437-01 Pearlized beads-12″
- 466-38-01 Satin Knot edge-24″
- EA-01 Wrinkle ribbon-16″
- 439 box of flowers-5
- SM-09 Burlap String-6″
- 368-15-17 Faux linen 16″