DIY Barefoot Baby Sandals
Hi, Virginia here today! My niece recently had a new baby and I’ve been on the hunt for a fun and easy project to make. These elastic sandals are the easiest project I’ve ever made. You can literally put them together in about 2 minutes! In the end you’ll have the only footwear that will ever stay on an infant! Here’s how:
You will need:
- 4 pieces of elastic (between 4-5” depending on the age of the baby) May Arts has lots of elastic options and colors!
- 2 cut out frayed flowers
- Hot Glue
- 2 small circles of felt
- Hot glue each strip of elastic into a circle, overlapping the ends by about ½”.
- Glue 2 circles together to make a figure 8.
- Glue the frayed flower in the center where the elastic circles are joined together.
- Glue the felt circle to the backside of the flower, sandwiching the elastic between it and the flower.
Can you believe how easy it is?!
By switching up the color and style of May Arts Elastic baby can have a set to wear with every outfit!
Thanks for joining me today for this fun and quick tutorial!
Other Supplies Used:
- Hot glue