Deck the Halls with Burlap – November Challenge!
Welcome to our November Craft Challenge! I know I say this every month, but I really do look forward to these challenges! I am always amazed at the wonderful talent that you all have!
With the holidays right around the corner, the theme was obvious this time around. But I still wanted to narrow it down a bit – enter burlap. Burlap is so hot, hot, hot right now and I just know that it will make for some fab Christmas projects!
So without further hesitation, here is the ribbon you will get to work with:
I will send out 2 yards of each ribbon shown above to each participant. The design is completely your choice, as long as you use these ribbons and it is a Christmas theme. And yes, I want you to use all 4!
Here are the details:
- We will provide you with the ribbon shown to work with.
- You will have approximately one month to complete a Christmas craft project. Any craft design will be admissible, as long as you use each ribbon we provide you with. You are limited only by your own imagination. **Please note your idea must first be approved by The Ribbon Lady……don’t worry I’m pretty easy going! :)**
· The number of participants is limited to 25 people. So send in your requests soon! These challenges fill up quick!
- One winner will be selected and awarded 4 full spools of ribbon. Your choice!
- 10 additional entries will win a prize of 1 full spool of ribbon. Your choice!
- To Enter: Email me at [email protected] with your idea & contact information. I will mail out your ribbon to work with. When you have completed your project, forward me a photo with a brief description of your project. Or, better yet, send a video of your design & I will post it on the blog.
- Deadline: December 12th, 2011. Winners will be announced on December 21st, 2011.