Day 5 – May Arts / Jenni Bowlin Blog Week
We all know the importance of pictures. This December keep track of the little moments, the big moments and all in between. With Jenni Bowlin products and your May Arts ribbons you can create keepsakes that will showcase this season.
Vintage Tins can hold your mini books, or can be used to contain pictures of the holidays.
- Fruitcake tin was found full of old buttons at a yard sale.
- Voyage of the Mayflower tin was my Grandmothers and held cookie cutters.
Mini books are little bits of joy and can be made in a short amount of time. However they will continue to bring happiness for years to come. Here are a few ideas for December mini-books:
- December Days–of the past
- December Days–2010
- December Days–Family
- December Days–the food w/ reciepes
- December Days–Childhood
For my December Mini book I left a space for a small picture, a place to jot down a note or two, and a number to show the day of the month.
All papers and embellishments: Jenni Bowlin Designs
(2 buttons and office supply tags are not Jbdesigns)
May Arts Ribbons used:
- AG25 – Solid Metallic Black/Gold lines
- SE 30 – Gold Curly Ribbon
- KB44 – 1.5" Red/Dark Green Solid Check
- 361-58-10 – Natural Crochet
- 337 – 1/4" Satin Center band, Red & Olive
- SM – String/burlap, Red & Olive
- SK16 – 1/4" Olive Silk
- WR – Velvet/ric rac, Red & Olive
- 340 – 1/8" Solid Red/Green Edge, 340-55 & 340-44
Blog Posted by: Leah Farrar-White