Cookie Cutter Ornaments
Hi All! DeeDee here today bringing you a pretty neat (if I say so, myself!) ornament project using COOKIE CUTTERS!
The first thing I did to make these pretties is soak some new miniature ornaments in a bottle Vinegar with two tablespoons of salt. Give the ornaments a quick sand to open up the finish that’s been applied to them. The solution will patina the metal. Allow to dry, then follow this video:
You can finish the embellishments with anything you like! I used mini pinecones, jingle bells, flowers, chipboard, and more! Other alternatives… fill them! Turn them into their own jingle bells! Insert pictures! There are lots of things to do with these now that they have a nice sturdy (and CUTE!) backing.
Other Supplies Used:
- Amazing Crafting Products – Clear Cast Resin
- UmWowStudio – Snowflake Confetti Chipboard
- Prima – Flowers and Vines
- Mini Cookie Cutters
- Random – Ebead, glitter, mini bells, mini pinecones, bead spray
- OPTIONAL – vinegar, salt, sandpaper