Contest # 9: Ribbon Ideas For Halloween
The last two
week’s we posted a video & a blog with some fun project ideas for
Halloween. Of course, all of them
included some great ways to incorporate ribbon.
Whether you are decorating for a “Spooktacular” party or getting ready for
those adorable trick-or-treaters, there are a variety of ways to use ribbon for
this favorite holiday!
How do you
use ribbon for Halloween? We want to
hear your ideas!
Here are the details:
- To enter: Post a comment.
- Start date:
Tuesday September 8th, 2009.
- Deadline: Sunday September 20th, 2009.
- The prize: 6 – three yard spools of May
Arts Ribbon. Your choice!
- We will select one entry. The winner’s name will
be posted on Tuesday September 21st.
- The winner will have 2 weeks to contact us & claim
- Domestic & International entries are all welcome.
- Photos are not necessary to enter the contest!
But we always welcome them! Just forward them to [email protected].