Contest #35: Decorating For Fall
Autumn is right around the corner. Everywhere you look stores & homes are gearing up for this very lovely season. It is one of our favorite reasons to decorate with ribbon. For this contest we want to know how you are using ribbon to decorate for Fall. Are you making lovely displays in your home or decorating your yard? Maybe you have some great seasonal craft projects planned. Tell us all your ideas or send us a picture, & enter to win 1 full spool of Ribbon!
Details are Listed Below:
- To enter: Post a comment or send in a picture to [email protected]
- Start date: Monday September 20th, 2010.
- Deadline: Sunday October 10th 2010.
- The prize: 1 Full Spool of your favorite May Arts Ribbon!
- We will select one entry. The winner’s name will be posted on Monday October 11th, 2010.
- The winner will have 2 weeks to contact us & claim their prize.
- Domestic & International entries are all welcome.
This Thanksgiving Banner was sent to us by Jennifer Hadder:
This 'Witchy Woman' was sent to uas by Carol of Carol's Creations:
"Never need an excuse to decorate & I have a serious ribbon addiction!!! My fall decorating begins with Halloween which has long been one of my favorite holidays. "Witchy woman" is created out of fabric,trim & ribbon scraps, twigs, beads, buttons, craft spiders & other novelty items. She stays out all year & is always a topic of conversation! "