Contest # 31: Ribbon On Cards
Ribbon can be a great way to decorate any card. It is a beautiful, yet economical, embellishment that will help you personalize your work. For this week’s contest, we want to know how you use ribbon on cards. Do you have a favorite technique or type of ribbon? Maybe you have a photo on hand. Post your comment or send us a picture & enter to win 1 full spool of May Arts Ribbon!
Details are listed below:
- To enter: Post a comment or send a picture to
- Start date: Monday July 26th, 2010.
- Deadline: Sunday August 8th, 2010.
- The prize: 1 Full Spool of your favorite May Arts Ribbon!
- We will select one entry. The winner’s name will be posted on Monday August 8th, 2010.
- The winner will have 2 weeks to contact us & claim their prize.
- Domestic & International entries are all welcome.
These cards were sent to us by Kim Wilson of Off The Wall Craftiness:
This next card was sent to us by Vera Yates of Ling’s Design Studio:
These cards were sent to us by Holly Brown of Glitter, Stamps & Ink (Oh My):
These cards were sent to us by Jenifer Cowles:
These cards were sent to us by Alonda Williams:
This card was sent to us by Lorelie Kim Of My Paper Adventures:
This card was sent to us by Sabrina Jackson of SJ Butterfly Dreams:
These cards were sent to us by Kathy Jones:
This card was sent to us by Angella Crocket: