Contest # 28: Summer Crafts With Ribbon
With the first day of summer on June 21st, we wanted to devote our next contest to this much anticipated season. Summer is the perfect time to get crafting, and ribbon is always a great embellishment for almost any craft project. Do you have any crafty projects you are planning on this summer? Will you be incorporating any ribbon? What ribbon will you use? Post a comment & enter to win 1 full spool of May Arts Ribbon!
Details are listed below:
- To enter: Post a comment or send a photo to
- Start date: Monday June 14th, 2010.
- Deadline: Sunday June 27th, 2010.
- The prize: 1 Full Spool of your favorite May Arts Ribbon!
- We will select one entry. The winner’s name will be posted on Monday June 28th, 2010.
- The winner will have 2 weeks to contact us & claim their prize.
- Domestic & International entries are all welcome.
This summer project was sent to us by Samantha Sibbet of More Paper Please:
“Here is my summer ribbon entry for the contest. My girls helped me make these little patriotic flags for them to play around with. I thought they also looked fun in a centerpiece”