Contest #22: Easter Ribbon
Easter is a holiday filled with all kinds of family fun. Coloring eggs, decorating baskets and, of course, Easter egg hunts are all staples for this holiday. Ribbon is always a great, economic accessory for the holidays. How would you use ribbon when getting ready for Easter? Do you have a favorite Easter ribbon? Any colors or fabrics you like working with best? Post a comment & enter for a chance to win 1 full spool of ribbon!
Details are listed below:
- To enter: Post a comment (pictures are always welcome).
- Start date: Monday, March 22nd 2010.
- Deadline: Sunday April 4th, 2010.
- The prize: 1 Full Spool of your favorite May Arts Ribbon!
- We will select one entry. The winner’s name will be posted on Monday April 5th, 2010.
- The winner will have 2 weeks to contact us & claim their prize.
- Domestic & International entries are all welcome.
These painted eggs were sent to us by Carol of Carol’s Heart Creations:
“Spring is not only the perfect time to renew our spirit, but also our homes & Easter provides the opportunity to bring spring indoors as well as adding a bit of whimsy with bunnies & eggs with pastel ribbons. I hung painted eggs, embellished with one of your beautiful pink two-tone wired ribbons in my kitchen windows”
This card was sent to us by Lisa Itatani of Flat Fish Paper Arts:
These hair bows were sent to us by Jamie Hartis: