Contest #21: Spring Crafting
As you may already know, we are hosting a “Think Spring” Craft Challenge for the entire month of March. We are asking our participants to create a spring themed craft project using May Arts ribbon. We thought it would be fun to let everyone participate a bit! What sort of craft project would you create? Do you have any ribbons you like to use, or projects that you have done in the past? Tell us what you think and enter for a chance to win 1 full spool of May Arts Ribbon!
Details are listed below:
- To enter: Post a comment or send in a picture to
[email protected]. ** For this contest it is not required that the ribbon be May Arts. **
- Start date: Monday, March 8th 2010.
- Deadline: Sunday March 21st, 2010.
- The prize: 1 Full Spool of your favorite May Arts Ribbon!
- We will select one entry. The winner’s name will be posted on Monday March 22nd, 2010.
- The winner will have 2 weeks to contact us & claim their prize.
- Domestic & International entries are all welcome.
This scrapbook layout was sent to us by Irene Lenihan:
These cards were sent to us by Dorota Rak:
These photos were sent to us by Carol of Carol’s Heart Creations: