Contest # 20: Our Favorite Ribbon Embroidery
Recently, a customer of ours was kind enough to share some photos of her beautiful ribbon embroidery. Her work is so exquisite we couldn’t wait to share them with all of you! For this contest we want to know your thoughts. Do you have a favorite? Do any of them inspire you to create something special? What ribbon would you use?
Please take the time to review the pictures & post a comment!
All designs have been created by Mrs. Nirmala Gunawardene, Needle Treasures, Sri-Lanka: “
My favourite flower
has always been roses & I have captured it’s beauty in simple stitches & given life to May Arts ribbons to bloom as roses.”
Details are listed below:
- To enter: Post a comment.
- Start date: Monday, February 15th 2010.
- Deadline: Sunday March 7th, 2010.
- The prize: 1 Full Spool of your favorite May Arts Ribbon!
- We will select one entry. The winner’s name will be posted on Monday March 8th, 2010.
- The winner will have 2 weeks to contact us & claim their prize.
- Domestic & International entries are all welcome.