Contest #12: Ribbons Of Christmas Past
This entry was submitted by Merlyn Bost:
“Handmade Greeting Cards keep me creatively challenged.
Since discovering May Arts Ribbons, I am up to the task, especially at the
This entry was submitted by Mary Ann from Stitches n Color Studio:
Christmas and the Holidays. As the owner / designer of an embroidery
studio, one of my favorite gifts to embroider for customers is this Ice
bucket. I use this Family Christmas Tree design, listing all the family
members names to make the tree. The trunk of the tree is the first letter
of the family’s last name. To complete the design I use Candy Cane
Ribbon. Ribbon ties the theme together. Happy Holidays.”
This entry was submitted by Nancy Malay:
This entry was submitted by Dorota Rak:
“Hello, Here are few Christmas projects using ribbon I made in past:)
greetings from Poland”
There are so
many ways to use ribbon when decorating for Christmas! It can be used on ornaments, wreaths, garland
and so much more! We want to know how
you have used your ribbon in Christmas’ past! Post a comment & send in your pictures to [email protected]. We will post the photos
Here are the details:
- To enter: Post a comment & send in a photo to [email protected].
- Start date: Monday, October 19th,
- Deadline: Sunday November 1st, 2009.
- The prize: 6 – three yard spools of May
Arts Ribbon. Your choice!
- We will select one entry. The winner’s name will
be posted on Monday November 2nd.
- The winner will have 2 weeks to contact us & claim
- Domestic & International entries are all welcome.