A Christmas Craft Challenge
*This challenge is now full. Please check back in February for a new one.*
Welcome to the May Arts Ribbon Christmas Craft Challenge!
For those of you who are unfamiliar with our challenges, let me tell you all about them. It’s really very simple, we send you the ribbon to create a craft project with! There are only 20 people selected to participate though, so you do need to send an email to apply. Details for that are listed below. Anyone is welcome to apply! There are no restrictions.
This time we have a Christmas theme for the challenge. Your Pinterest inspiration photo is here:
Now I have to admit, I had the ribbons picked before the inspiration photo for this one. Visions of sugar cookies were dancing in my head. 🙂 But, who doesn't love some awesome Pinterest inspiration? So I went ahead and created the collage anyway.
And here are those yummy ribbons I picked out. I will send out your choice of up to 4 of the ribbons shown below – 2 yards each – to each participant. And, yes, I want you to use each ribbon you select. 😉
Oh, and here's a tip for ya: pull the red stitching on that top left ribbon and it ruffles right up!
**all ribbons are linked below**
Here are the details:
- I will provide you with your choice of up to 4 of the ribbons shown above – 2 yards each.
- You will have a few weeks to complete a Christmas craft project. Any craft design will be admissible, as long as you use each ribbon you selected. You are limited only by your own imagination. **Your idea must first be approved by The Ribbon Lady** But don’t worry, I’m pretty easy going! 😉
- The number of participants is limited to 20 people. The participants will not be selected on a first come first serve basis, but based upon your idea. So take your time before you send in your email, as I won't be announcing the participants till Wednesday November 20, 2013.
- One winner will be selected and awarded 3 full spools of ribbon. Your choice!
- 10 additional entries will win a prize of 1 full spool of ribbon.
- To Enter: Email me at [email protected] with your idea, shipping information & ribbon picks. If selected, I will mail out your ribbon to work with. When you have completed your project, forward me a photo with a brief description of your project. While videos are always welcome, they are certainly not required.
- Deadline: December 13, 2013. Entries posted: December 16, 2013. Winners announced: December 20, 2013.
Good luck y'all!