Cards with Twinkling H20s
Day 3 – May Arts / Creative Imaginations Blog Week!
1. For an A2 card cut the Paint It paper 4 x 5 ¼ and your card base 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
2. Using the paint pen and paint the design to your liking
3. After it dries use your corner rounder and round all 4 corners
4. Adhere to the card front
5. Using the H20 paint one of the die cuts and then when dry stamp sentiment, attach to the card fron
6. add your ribbon and any bling and you’ve got a card!
1. Creative Imaginations Twinkling H20
2. water paint brushes and regular brushes
3. Creative Imaginations Paint it! Paper
4. stamps, ink, ribbon of your choosing
5. corner rounder
6. Color Me Crazy flowers by Petaloo
7. Creative Imaginations Die-cut shapes
Blog post by: Peggy Cain