Card – Fun Birthday
- Hero Arts Good Friends stamps
- May Arts Ribbon – 360-38-17 & SK17
- Foam tape
- Memento black ink, Memento markers
- card stock: base 6.5 x 6.5 (printed paper), 6 x 6 (white card stock), 2- 2 ¾ x 2 ¾ (printed paper) , 3 ¾ x 4 ¼ (printed paper), 3 ½ x 4 (printed paper), 3 ¼ x 3 ¾ (white cardstock)
- Cut all you cardstock layers, layer per sample
- Stamp bottom of cupcake on printed paper, cut out, attach to the white piece
- Stamp top of cupcake on white card stock, cut out, color the confetti with the markers, attach with foam tap or wobble on the top edge of the cupcake bottom, attach small bow
- Continue your paper layering per sample, you can sew edges if you like, it’s optional
- Add the wavy ribbon per sample and brads, then attach to the bottom layers.
Blog post by: Peggy Cain
Be sure to hop on over to Hero Arts for more inspiration!