Candy Colored Christmas Wreath
Hello friends! I have a great and easy project to share with you today!
Anyone can do this and it can be made in any color and just about any ribbon.
Here is what you will need:
- Wire clothes hanger or wire wreath frame
- May Arts Ribbons #331 in all colors besides black
- Lighter or ribbon sealer
All you have to do is:
- Cut strips of ribbons with 5 ovals on each one
- Make wire circle with hanger or ready your wreath frame
- Tie ribbons in single knot around wire, keeping both printed sides up
- Continue until wreath is full
- Arrange ribbons so that they are flat and laying similarly
- Attach loop or hang on a nail
Thats it!!!!!! Makes a great holiday gift at a low cost!!!
Thanks for checking out my project!
Blog Posted By: Kim Wilson