Calling All Bloggers Challenge – Winners!
When we first came up with the idea for our Calling All Bloggers Challenge, we had no idea there would be so much interest. The response we have had has been amazing! We are truly honored that so many talented women want to work with us on the May Arts Blog!
This decision was a very difficult one to make. We wish we could work with you all, as we believe each & every one of you would be an asset to our team. Please note, for those of you who did not win a regular spot, that you are still more than welcome to participate as a guest blogger.
Without further delay, in the order in which they were received, please welcome our new May Arts Bloggers:
- Custom Gift Box by Charlene Driggs
- Pillowcase Skirt by Lexi Bridges
- Hello Kitty Birthday Party by Kim Wilson
- Lattice Weave Mirror by Shelly Dozier-Mckee
- Tattered Collage Lampshade Tutorial by Kimberly Jones
- Scrapbooking With Burlap String by Samantha Sibbet
- Three Ways To Use It by Latrice Murphy
- Flip Flops With Flair by Andrea Miller
- A Prize Winning Blue Ribbon by Doris Driver
Congratulations to each of you! We are excited to start working with you all. Please email us at [email protected] to discuss your new blogger spot on May Arts.
The top 10 entries are also to receive a prize of one full spool of ribbon. To each of our winners - be sure to send in your selection.
Again, thank you all for participating! And a big thank you to everyone who took the time to read & comment on these posts. Your comments are always greatly appreciated!