An All New Release Spring Craft Challenge!
Sorry! This Challenge is now full. Our next Challenge will be posted May 1.
Welcome to the May Arts Ribbon Spring Craft Challenge!
For those of you who are unfamiliar with our challenges, let me tell you all about them. It’s really very simple, we send you the ribbon to create a craft project with! There are only 20 people selected to participate though, so you do need to send an email to apply. Details for that is listed below. Anyone is welcome to apply! There are no restrictions.
This time we are using all new releases from our Winter 2013 Collection! The theme is spring. Your Pinterest inspiration photo is here:
Now for the ribbons I selected to match the lovely colors in these photos. I will send out your choice of up to 4 of the ribbons shown below – 2 yards each – to each participant. And, yes, I want you to use each ribbon you select. 🙂
Here are the details:
- I will provide you with your choice of 4 of up to ribbons shown above – 2 yards each.
- You will have approximately one month to complete a spring craft project. Any craft design will be admissible, as long as you use each ribbon you selected. You are limited only by your own imagination. **Your idea must first be approved by The Ribbon Lady** But don't worry, I'm pretty easy going! 😉
- The number of participants is limited to 20 people. The participants will not be selected on a first come first serve basis, but based upon your idea. So take your time before you send in your email, as you will have about a week to submit it.
- One winner will be selected and awarded 3 full spools of ribbon. Your choice!
- 10 additional entries will win a prize of 1 full spool of ribbon.
- To Enter: Email me at [email protected] with your idea, shipping information & ribbon picks. If selected, I will mail out your ribbon to work with. When you have completed your project, forward me a photo with a brief description of your project. While videos are always welcome, they are certainly not required.
- Deadline: April 12th, 2013. Entries posted: April 15th, 2013. Winners announced: April 19th, 2013.
Good luck y'all!
Good luck y'all!
-The Ribbon Lady