Adding Ribbon to a Project Life Album
Hello friends! This is Ashley from Heart Hugs Designs to share a video tutorial with you today. My newest obsession is Project Life and I’ve been really enjoying my album. I wanted to share a few ideas with you on how to use May Arts Ribbons in your Project Life album, which can be a little bit tricky since the page protectors are so thin. I hope you can find some good ideas here to help you with your albums.
Thanks for watching! Have a great day friends!
Blog post by: Ashley N Newell
May Arts Ribbons Used:
- (EA01) 1/2″ white wrinkled ribbon
- (376-1-23) 1″ hot pink grosgrain satin edge ribbon
- (387-18-22) 1/8″ hot pink and green stitched ribbon
- (SM10) natural burlap string
- (382-34-94) 3/4″ Chevron Striped Twill
- (BT34, -32) 1/8″ blue, beige stitched ribbon
- (DA17) 3/16″ pink string with picot edge
- (391-58-27) 5/8″ yellow plaid ribbon
- (XT1) 3/8″ ivory twill (coffee) ribbon