Add Texture to Layouts with Ribbon
Hello everyone. Nicole here. Today I would like to share a fall layout with you! Fall is my favorite season! I love the cool, crisp air and I love to watch the leaves change colors! I took these photos a few years ago. I remember that morning like it happened yesterday. I went to take my dog for a walk and thought the trees were so pretty so I went back inside and grabbed my camera, took a few pictures and then rushed to work.
- Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper
- Patterned paper: Glitz Design (green squares), Webster’s Pages (yellow chevrons)
- Staples: Tim Holtz
- Satin Pleats 379-15-47, Faux Suede Leaves XL09: May Arts
- Buttons: Imaginisce (Lime), Jillibean Soup (Wooden)
- Foam alphas: Queen & Co.
- Decorative tape: Queen & Co.
- Sentimental stamp: Catslife Press
- Corner rounder: Creative Memories
- Adhesives: Tombow, Glue Dots
Blog post by: Nicole Martel