A Ribbon Flower Challenge
Welcome to another May Arts Ribbon Blog Challenge!
For those of you who are unfamiliar with our challenges, let me tell you all about them. It’s really very simple, we send you the ribbon to create a craft project with! There are only 10 people selected to participate though, so you do need to send an email to apply. Details for that are listed below. Anyone is welcome to apply! There are no restrictions.
Around here, we love ribbon flowers. And we’ve had quite a few tutorials on them. Some of my favorite are shown below:
But we always love fun, new ways to make a ribbon flower! Which is why I chose that as our theme for our next challenge. But this time you get to pick the ribbon you create with! That’s right- the May Arts Ribbon Catalog at your fingertips!
Details are listed below:
- I will provide you with your choice of ribbon to create a ribbon flower. Any flower design will be admissible. You are limited only by your own imagination. **Your idea must first be approved by The Ribbon Lady** But don’t worry, I’m pretty easy going!
- The number of participants is limited to 10 people. The participants will not be selected on a first come first serve basis, but based upon your idea. So take your time before you send in your email, as I won’t be announcing the participants till Monday, May 18th.
- One winner will be selected and awarded 2 full spools of ribbon. Your choice!
- 2 additional entries will win a prize of 1 full spool of ribbon.
- To Enter: Email me at [email protected] with your idea, shipping information & ribbon picks (be sure to note the width, color and yardage of the ribbons you would like). If selected, I will mail out your ribbon to work with. When you have completed your project, forward me a photo with a brief description of your project.
- Project Deadline: June 12th, 2015. Entries posted: June 15st, 2015. Winners announced: June 19th, 2015.
Good luck y’all!