A Nautical Craft Challenge
Sorry, this challenge is now full. Please check back in July for a new challenge!
Welcome to the May Arts Ribbon Summer Craft Challenge!
For those of you who are unfamiliar with our challenges, let me tell you all about them. It’s really very simple, we send you the ribbon to create a craft project with! There are only 20 people selected to participate though, so you do need to send an email to apply. Details for that are listed below. Anyone is welcome to apply! There are no restrictions.
This time we have a nautical theme for the challenge. Your Pinterest inspiration photo is here:
Now for the ribbons I selected to match these photos. I will send out your choice of up to 4 of the ribbons shown below – 2 yards each – to each participant. And, yes, I want you to use each ribbon you select.
May Arts Ribbon Used: Solid Stripes 365-2-14; Burlap Cord SP10; Solid with Diagonal Stripes 424-18-03; Grosgrain with Satin Edge 376-1-03; Metallic Chain Cord 348-14-30; Twill QN14; Woven Chevron Stripes 443-58-01
Here are the details:
- I will provide you with your choice of up to 4 of the ribbons shown above – 2 yards each.
- You will have approximately one month to complete a nautical craft project. Any craft design will be admissible, as long as you use each ribbon you selected. You are limited only by your own imagination. **Your idea must first be approved by The Ribbon Lady** But don't worry, I'm pretty easy going!
- The number of participants is limited to 20 people. The participants will not be selected on a first come first serve basis, but based upon your idea. So take your time before you send in your email, as you will have about a week to submit it.
- One winner will be selected and awarded 3 full spools of ribbon. Your choice!
- 10 additional entries will win a prize of 1 full spool of ribbon.
- To Enter: Email me at [email protected] with your idea, shipping information & ribbon picks. If selected, I will mail out your ribbon to work with. When you have completed your project, forward me a photo with a brief description of your project. While videos are always welcome, they are certainly not required.
- Deadline: June 14th, 2013. Entries posted: June 17th, 2013. Winners announced: June 21st, 2013.
Good luck y'all!