A Candy Colored Craft Challenge
*This Challenge is Closed*
Welcome to our March Craft Challenge! I took a good amount of time to consider what I wanted to do for this month’s theme. I knew, after the dreary winter days & holiday colors, I wanted something bright & fun! So, I turned to Pinterest for inspiration & stumbled upon this photo:
Bright, fun, colorful – everything I wanted in a spring themed challenge! Then, I set off to find some ribbon to match:
Pretty darn close, eh? I thought so! 😀
I will send out 2 yards of each ribbon shown above to each participant. The design is completely your choice, as long as you use these ribbons. And yes, I want you to use all 4!
Here are the details:
- We will provide you with 2 yards each of the ribbon shown to work with.
- You will have approximately one month to complete a ‘Candy Colored’ craft project. Any craft design will be admissible, as long as you use each ribbon we provide you with. You are limited only by your own imagination. **Please note your idea must first be approved by The Ribbon Lady…don’t worry I’m pretty easy going! ;-)**
- The number of participants is limited to 25 people. The participants will not be selected on a first come first serve basis, but based upon your idea. So take your time before you send in your email, as you will have about a week to submit it.
- One winner will be selected and awarded 4 full spools of ribbon. Your choice!
- 10 additional entries will win a prize of 1 full spool of ribbon. Your choice!
- To Enter: Email me at [email protected] with your idea & contact information. If selected, I will mail out your ribbon to work with. When you have completed your project, forward me a photo with a brief description of your project. Or, better yet, send a video of your design & I will post it on the blog.
- Deadline: April 13th, 2012. Winners will be announced on April 20th, 2012.
Good luck to all!
-The Ribbon Lady