Make A Tag With Ribbon
This fun tag was a hit at CHA and we just had to share it with everyone! Enjoy!!
- 468-25-02 Plain, 12-inches
- G31-2-99, 2 Inch Metallic Gold Ribbon, 8-inches
- SM-14 Red, String Burlap Ribbon, 10-inches
- UK04 – TEAL , 1.5 Inch Silky Crush Ribbon, 8-inches
- HeatnBond EZ Print Lite: cut 2-inch by 4 inch and 2-inch x 2-inch
- iCraft Deco Foil Hot Melt Adhesive
- iCraft® DECO FOIL™ – GOLD
- “Sky High Sentiments” by taylored expressions
- Stazon: Ganache
- Red linen scrap 2-inch x 2-inch
- Punches: Wings
- Hole punch
Here is what you do:
- Place 2-inch x 4-inch piece of HeatnBond on half of 468-25-02 Plain, press. Peel paper backing off heat n bond and fold ribbon in half over heat n bond, press. Cut top of ribbon to desired tag shape and punch hole for ribbon.
- Adhere 2-inch x 2-inch piece of heat n bond to scrap of red linen fabric with a hot iron. Cut heart. Peel paper backing and from heat n bond and place on tag, press in place.
- Punch wings from iCraft Deco Foil Hot Melt Adhesive. With paper side up press wings in place at sides of heart. LET COOL COMPLETELY! Then peel off paper backing.
- Place gold foil, color side up, over hot melt adhesive cover with pressing paper and press for 30 seconds. LET COOL COMPLETELY! Seriously walk away and fold some laundry or take a walk around the block. Peel foil away. Pretty right!!!
- Stamp “LET YOUR DREAMS take flight” with stazon ink at bottom of tag.
- Add Gold Netting and Silky crushed teal through hole. Wrap red burlap around ribbons and tie in bow at front. Trim ends of ribbon to finish.