Welcome to the May Arts Ribbon Rainbow Inspired Craft Challenge!
For those of you who are unfamiliar with our challenges, let me tell you all about them. It’s really very simple, we send you the ribbon to create a craft project with! There are only 20 people selected to participate though, so you do need to send an email to apply. Details for that are listed below. Anyone is welcome to apply! There are no restrictions.
This time we have a rainbow color theme for the challenge. Your Pinterest inspiration photo is below. But since I had so much fun creating a retro inspiration board for our last ribbon challenge, I did it again! I created a very bright and colorful Rainbow Inspired Pinterest Board. Browse through it for even more inspiration if you like!
And here are the yummy ribbons I picked out. I will send out your choice of up to 4 of the ribbons shown below – 2 yards each (or 10 flowers)– to each participant. And, yes, I want you to use each ribbon you select. ;-)
**all ribbons are linked below**
Here are the details:
- I will provide you with your choice of up to 4 of the ribbons shown above – 2 yards each or 10 flowers.
- You will have a few weeks to complete a rainbow color inspired craft project. Any craft design will be admissible, as long as you use each ribbon you selected. You are limited only by your own imagination. **Your idea must first be approved by The Ribbon Lady** But don’t worry, I’m pretty easy going!
- The number of participants is limited to 20 people. The participants will not be selected on a first come first serve basis, but based upon your idea. So take your time before you send in your email, as I won’t be announcing the participants till Monday, July 7th.
- One winner will be selected and awarded 3 full spools of ribbon. Your choice!
- 10 additional entries will win a prize of 1 full spool of ribbon.
- To Enter: Email me at Bethney@mayarts.com with your idea, shipping information & ribbon picks. If selected, I will mail out your ribbon to work with. When you have completed your project, forward me a photo with a brief description of your project. While videos are always welcome, they are certainly not required.
- Deadline: July 29th, 2014. Entries posted: August 1st, 2014. Winners announced: August 8th, 2014.
Good luck y’all!