Have you thought about the Holiday season yet? It almost seems that as soon as the children get back to school, the holiday decor starts hitting the shelves. Today I wanted to share with you a super easy craft that can add a little flair to your holiday table. You can change up the colors of the flower to fit any occasion. I combined some great Basically Bare canvas pieces with some wonderful metallic May Arts ribbons to come up with this quick craft.
- May Arts Ribbon – Black & Gold Metallic AG25 3/8", BY-30 Gold Leaves
- Basically Bare – Blossoms and Leaves
- Helmar – 450 Quick Dry Adhesive, Liquid Scrap Dots
- The Robins Nest – Metallic Dew Drops
- Nikki Sivils – canvas button
- Wooden Napkin Rings
Blog post by: Erika Taylor
Leave plenty of comments for a Chance To Win!
Hop on over to Basically Bare for more Inspiration!