And now for her project:
With Canadian Thanksgiving just over a little more than a week away, my thoughts have been on turkey. I love to host our family Thanksgiving dinners and with that I send out cards to our family and friends inviting them to come to our house for dinner. With turkey on my brain I sat down to create a Thanksgiving card and drew my inspiration for this card from an assortment of May Arts beautiful ribbons! The colors and patterns in their ribbons are a great inspration for many of my projects. The 5/8" Grosgrain/Dots ribbons (DD57, DD14, DD33 & DD 28) and Brown Solid/Check ribbon (KBB33) act as perfect tail feathers for the turkey accent on the front of this card. The Orange, Red, Yellow and Brown 5/8" Grosgrain/Dots ribbons were my starting point and then I filled in the smaller spaces around the turkey body image with the Brown Solid/Check ribbon afterward. The stamped turkey image and greeting are found in the Gobble Gobble stamp set from papertrey ink.
- Ribbon: Red, Orange, Yellow and Brown 5/8" Grosgrain/Dots ribbon, Brown Solid/Check
- Stamps: Gobble Gobble (papertrey ink)
- Ink: Early Espresso Classic ink, Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write marker (Stampin' Up!)
- Paper: Crumb Cake CS, Pumpkin Pie CS, Very Vanilla CS, Brights Designer Series Paper Stack (Stampin' Up!); Java CS (Bazzill)
- Accessories: bone folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, paper snips, 1 1/2" Circle punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig (Stampin' Up!); Tape Runner XL (thermo-web); Classic Scalloped Oval Small Nestabilities dies (Spellbinders); Amber rhinestones, googlie eyes (Dollar Store); Gobble Gobble die (papertrey ink); hot glue (Martha Stewart); Tombow multi-purpose liquid glue (Tombow)