Entry #12 from our Calling All Bloggers Challenge was sent to us by Alonda Williams of Color Divine Gifts. Keep posting those comments, we are loving them!
May Arts meets Provocraft
- Party Favors and Gift Box
- Cricut Expression with Cutting Mat
- Cuttlebug & Accessories
- Forever Young Cartridge
- Gift Box (any color)
- Cardstock (2 sheets of any colors)
- Glue or Xyron Adhesive Machine
- Twist Tie
- May Arts Ribbon(s)
- Bone Folder
- Embellishments (any)
- Select cardstock and place onto the mat and load into your Cricut Expression Machine.
- Press “Fit to Page”.
- Select any purse key.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for 2 purses.
- Assemble both purses using the bone folder, glue and let dry.
- Measure and cut the May Arts Ribbon to fit the purses.
- Run the ribbon through the Cuttlebug Machine using any embossed folder for ribbon texture. (optional)
- Glue or Xyron the ribbon to the purses.
- Attached both purses at the side (optional).
- Select a box (any size and color).
- Select any May Arts Ribbon(s). Measure and cut to fit around the box, 3 pieces.
- You can also run the ribbon though the Cuttlebug Embossed Machine for texture (optional).
- Tape the ribbons to the box or use your Xyron Adhesive Machine.
- Make 4 loops for the bow.
- Tie the bow in the middle with a twist tie.
- Embellish both gift box and party favors and fill them with shredded paper.
- Top with candles or spa goodies in the box and small items or candy in the favor purses.
- Ac Moore
- Dollar Tree
- May Arts Ribbon – # WF28
- Provo Craft