Do you have craft skills? Put them to the test here on the May Arts Ribbon Blog! We are looking to add new craft bloggers to the mix! So, this month we are changing our craft challenge a bit. We are hosting a “try out” for anyone who is interested in becoming the next May Arts Ribbon blogger. Please note we are not restricting ourselves to just one winner. We are offering up a regular spot on our blog to anyone who qualifies! Compensation for the blog posts will be extended & discussed in detail at the completion of this challenge.
For this challenge, we will send you the ribbon you need to write up your own post for the May Arts Ribbon Blog. The top ten entries will receive a free roll of May Arts Ribbon. Your choice! There is no limit to the number of participants.
Details are listed below:
- We will provide you with your choice of ribbon to work with. There are no yardage restrictions, but please note all requests must first be approved before we ship.
- You will have one month to complete a craft project and write up a blog post. Any craft design will be admissible. You are limited only by your own imagination. We only ask that you use May Arts Ribbon!
- Winners will be selected and awarded a regular spot on the May Arts Ribbon Blog!
- The top 10 entries will win a prize of 1 full spool of ribbon. Your choice!
- To Enter: Email us at
with your idea, ribbon choices & contact information. **Please remember to note the widths and yardage you are looking for!** We will promptly mail out your ribbon to work with. When you have completed your project, forward us your blog post & we will post it.
- Start Date: July 1st, 2010.
- Deadline: July 31st, 2010. The winner will be announced on August 10th, 2010.