This Valentine’s Day, make sure you use May Arts ribbon to package your sweet treats! Packaging can make all the difference and today’s post will give you some ideas for containing your confections.
BAGS of Candy
- Ribbons: AX14, EX22, EX09 – Satin Cutouts, 347 – Sheer / Satin Stitch Center , KS – Wired Colored String
- Materials: cellophane bags, tags, candy
- Cellophane bags are available in all sizes and a few different shapes. Fill your bag up with the candy of your choice, tie the top with wire string. Fold a 5 inch strip of satin shape ribbon and secure with a glue dot. Tie small tag and wrap ends of wire string around a chop stick or a pencil to create spirals. You have a fun, easy party favor!
Boxes of Candy
- Ribbons: AX14 – Red Heart, KN26 – Solid / Two Tone, BB08 – Satin Center Dot. NE01L – Red Lips
- Materials: Patterned Cardstock
- Print out the box template onto patterned cardstock. Score and cut out box. Fold into shape and glue sides. Add ribbons of your choice to embellish the mini box. Fill with candy! (many free templates on line. I used one from PackageTech.com)
Envelopes to hold Candy
- Ribbons: 347 – Sheer / Satin Stitch Center, NE01L – Red Lips, NP01 – Crochet
- Materials: Cardstock, felt sticker
- Use home cutting system or an accucut machine from a local craft store and cut out envelope template. Glue side to secure envelope. Decorate with trim. Place small candy bars inside envelope and seal. (Individually wrapped cookies also fit nicely.)
Blog Posted By: Leah Farrar-White