Hello everyone. Nicole here. Today I would like to share a fun Halloween layout! Just recently, my son went digging in my closet and found his first Halloween costume from when he was 8 months old! I honestly cannot believe that he can still wear it! He had so much fun running around in the yard in his Nemo costume. I sure hope he doesn’t plan on wearing it this Halloween because it will be a little cold. Doesn’t he look cute? I can’t stop smiling… he’s such a fun, adventurous boy!
Notice how I used strips of ribbon to add some patterns to my layout and I layered several buttons to make this layout fun!
- Shimmer cardstock: Creative Memories
- Sticker alphas: Creative Memories
- Patterned paper: Echo Park
- Buttons: Buttons Galore & More
- Epoxy star sticker: Epiphany Crafts
- May Arts: Grosgrain Ribbon with Dots
- Corner rounder: Creative Memories
- Adhesives: Tombow
Blog post by: Nicole Martel