Are you ready for Halloween? Did you remember to hang up your Boo Banner? Haven’t made one yet? Perfect. This simple and elegant banner can be made quickly and in a couple of hours it is ready for hanging up across your favorite door.
Here’s what you will need:
- Bazzill black and purple
- Smooch Spritz in orange
- Glue Arts Glue Runner
- Craft Glue
- Glitter glue
- Tattered Angels Frames and Alphas
- Martha Stewart Doily tags, glitter, embossing board
1. Measure and trim 3 black rectangles 3″ x 3.5″.
2. Trim 3 purple strips of paper 1″ x 12″.
3. Use the embossing board to accordion fold the 3 long paper strips. Bring the opposite ends together and using craft glue, adhere your medallion to the center of a doily tag. Repeat for remainder 2 strips.
4. Spray each frame with orange spritz. Set aside to dry. Apply glitter glue to alphas, apply glitter and set aside to dry.
5. Hole Punch 2 holes at the top of each black rectangle and thread your May Arts white Linen 368-15-01 ribbon through the holes of all 3 rectangles. Tie 4 inches of ribbon between each rectangle.
6. On each rectangle adhere an orange frame. Next apply the doily and medallion and last add on a glittered letter.
7. At the bottom of each rectangle add a length of orange ric rac AR 38 and with your Glue Arts Glue runner adhere white jumbo ric rac 330-01 along the bottom on the back.
That’s it! Just like that you have a fun little banner to cheer up your crafty nest!
Blog Posted By: Samantha Sibbet