Hi guys! I just love this Steampunk Debutante line from Graphic 45! I saw this image and immediately thought of a cameo so I put this little necklace together!
Here is what you need for this project:
- Rosary chain or other chain of your choice with clasp
- Jump ring
- Small pliers for jewelry
- Small paintbrush for glue
- White glue that dries clear
- Hot glue
- May Arts Ribbon SX10 3/8 Black Grosgrain
- Image in bottom lower left of Steampunk Debutante Frames page
- Take the clear charm cover and place it over the image you want to use for the charm.
- Using scissors carefully use the cover as a guide and cut out your image.
- Use the small paintbrush to put a thin coat of glue onto the front of the image.
Immediately place the clear cover onto the image and smooth out any air bubbles.
- Let dry.
- While that is drying take your ribbon and tie a small bow.
- After image is dry it is now time to glue it to your setting, be sure that it is centered.
- Attach jump ring to setting and then to chain center.
- Glue bow to the top of the setting and let dry.
Enjoy your necklace! The possibilities are endless with these and they can be customized to fit any outfit!
Blog Post By: Kim Wilson