Sorry! This Challenge is now full. Our next Challenge will be posted January 1st.
Welcome to our Christmas Craft Challenge: All That Glitters! Now, those of you who follow the May Arts Blog knows this Ribbon Lady is all about the glitter love! So, needless to say, the idea for this theme came naturally to me without searching for that perfect inspiration photo. But, since I love a sparkly picture, here are a few for you anyway:
I will send out your choice of up to 4 of the ribbons shown below – 2 yards each – to each participant. The Christmas project is completely your choice, as long as you use these ribbons and as long as it sparkles! And, yes, I want you to use each ribbon you select!
Here are the details:
- I will provide you the following to work with:
your choice of 4 of up to ribbons shown above – 2 yards each
- You will have approximately one month to complete a ‘glittery’ Christmas craft project. Any craft design will be admissible, as long as you use each ribbon you selected. You are limited only by your own imagination. **Your idea must first be approved by The Ribbon Lady** But don't worry, I'm pretty easy going!
- The number of participants is limited to 20 people. The participants will not be selected on a first come first serve basis, but based upon your idea. So take your time before you send in your email, as you will have about a week to submit it.
- One winner will be selected and awarded 3 full spools of ribbon. Your choice!
- 10 additional entries will win a prize of 1 full spool of ribbon.
- To Enter: Email me at Bethney@mayarts.com with your idea, shipping information & ribbon picks. If selected, I will mail out your ribbon to work with. When you have completed your project, forward me a photo with a brief description of your project. Or, better yet, send a video of your design & I will post it on the blog.
- Deadline: December 7th, 2012. Entries posted: December 10th, 2012. Winners announced: December 14th, 2012.
Good luck y'all!
-The Ribbon Lady